Admin Password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Password

I recently upgraded my computer using the Win Xp Cd. I have a Limited Acct and A Admin Acct. Wrote both of the passwords down and now my Admin will keep telling me its not the right password. and I can only get into the Limited Acct. I can not do ANYTHING. It states that i do have the Admin Rights to perform the Task.

Please help I am about to pull my hair out.

Thank you in advance for ANY help that is given.

Re: Admin Password

Try these options. http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=2438
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by crownn
      I recently upgraded my computer using the Win Xp Cd. I have a Limited Acct and A Admin Acct. Wrote both of the passwords down and now my Admin will keep telling me its not the right password. and I can only get into the Limited Acct. I can not do ANYTHING. It states that i do have the Admin Rights to perform the Task.

Please help I am about to pull my hair out.

Thank you in advance for ANY help that is given.

Crownn, as I clearly said in the welcome note for this forum, you need to read and follow the instructions found in the articles mentioned there. There's no point in asking the same question over and over again. The fact that you asked your "simple" question even though there's a clear and "simple" solution to it, tells me that you did not bother to read the forum welcome note, and, as it seems, you also did not read the forum rules. You need to read the forum rules and follow the SIMPLE instructions found there. It's as simple as 1,2,3.

That is why I will now ban your account for 2 weeks as a warning. Should you choose to return to us when that period is over, make sure you follow the forum rules.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
        X