Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forgot my user admin password for my laptop . have no instalation disk please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot my user admin password for my laptop . have no instalation disk please help

How can I get into my computer i put a pasword and now cant remember it the laptop is only TWO DAYS OLD!!

some one please contact me as soon as possible @ [email protected]

thank you

The thing is when i start the pc when it boots and loads i press f8 this pauses? then i use the up down key

the options i get are "continue with system restart" or ~"delete restoration data and procced to system boot menu" ither option takes me to the welcome login screen user accounts login. there is only one that admin is mine. thing is i cant remember my password. the lap top is new so i imagine i have the instalation disk( but saying that the model i bought was a display model so i got a few euro off it) but i still imagine the disks that came were instalation disks. the one i have in front of me is called microsoft worksSuite 2005. On the cd cover at the back is the product key so i persume this is the instalation disk.?

I have a very important security monitoring program on thre lap top and i do not want to lose this. How can i sort this.

All so if I did not have an instalation disk how can i access the user account how to the feds do it etc. lol the fbi the police lol surley there is some way .

I have tryed inserting the instalation disk using both options above but still just get brought to the user account log in. password incorrect. I have tried the flash usb option and the cd rom option but as i can not log in I do not think these options are of any use to me .

please email me at [email protected] thank you so much.

my boss will kill me !!!!
    Last edited by johnwalsh; 11th September 2006, 22:41.

Re: forgot my user admin password for my laptop . have no instalation disk please help

Make sure you post in the right forum (thread moved) and that you read and follow the forums rules and sticky.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
    X