New to forum, and have a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum, and have a question

Hi new to this forum, but I also have a question. I canot login as a local admin on our 2003 net server. My boss suggested we re-install the OS parallel on the server and boot to the new install. Any suggestions?

Re: New to forum, and have a question

A better title for the problem would be advised before a MOD see's it and more information.

Is the server on connected to a domain or not?

If it's connected to a domain then you will need to log on either with the domain admin username / password or a local administrator username / password.

If it's not part of a domain then you will need to use he local administrator username and password.

More information would be helpful

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Did you forgot the admin password?
      Good Luck

Shai

MCSE 2003+Security;MCSE 2003+Messaging
      HP ASE;HP AIS;HP APS

So, from me to all of you out there, wherever you are, remember:
      the light at the end of the tunnel may be you. Good Day!

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm
        A better title for the problem would be advised before a MOD see's it and more information.
        Too late. MOD saw the thread, MOD is angry, MOD will move the thread to the right forum, and will let PRICHARDS51 cool off for 2 weeks for not complying with the forum rules.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X