No announcement yet.

Linux Servers (Usage)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Servers (Usage)

Hey Guys - I was just wondering - if at work you have started to use Linux Servers - and if so, which Distribution of Linux and for what purpose. Cheers - Mark Smith

Re: Linux Servers (Usage)

No Double posting:

2) No double posting

Not here. Post once, wait for an answer. Do NOT post your "very important" question on more than one forum, and never post the same question again. If you have new issues regarding your "old" question - just follow your first thread and post to it. Members that cannot understand this simple rule will be banned.
    Thread reported to admins
    Michael Armstrong
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Also, what on Earth does this have to do with Exchange Server 2007?!

For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Thread locked. Member banned for 2 weeks for double post. As suggested in your other post this could have gone into the Lounge, or even Misc Forum.
        Departed: 23rd December 2015