Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal website forms problem (was: Website.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Personal website forms problem (was: Website.)

    He all,

    i had created a personal website is now up and running but my "contact us" page link doesn't work and error message say "you do not have authority to view this resource" i can't figure it our whats wrong.

    please help...... i don't know how fix it.

    thank you in advance.

  • #2
    Re: Website.

    Really we are not going to be able to help without a lot more details.

    What webserver are you using?
    On what operating system?
    What is the actual HTML of the page that isnt working?

    Why not post the actual site link and we can perhaps have a look at the live page code. Without that it is a bit like telling a doctor that "I'm ill" and expecting a correct diagnosis without any more information.

    Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Personal website forms problem (was: Website.)

      Originally posted by gerro
      He all,

      i had created a personal website is now up and running but my "contact us" page link doesn't work and error message say "you do not have authority to view this resource" i can't figure it our whats wrong.

      please help...... i don't know how fix it.

      thank you in advance.
      Gerro, unless you want to cool off for 14 days make sure you pick a better topic line for your next thread.

      Cheers,

      Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Personal website forms problem (was: Website.)

        Originally posted by danielp
        Gerro, unless you want to cool off for 14 days make sure you pick a better topic line for your next thread.

        here is the link contact us page doesn't work

        EDITED BY MOD
        Last edited by danielp; 2nd September 2006, 14:48.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Personal website forms problem (was: Website.)

          Gerro, I don't think it's a wise idea to post that link here. If you have a problem and you think someone here might be able to help, please provide all the necessary information about the problem, errors, or any other information you may think will be needed. The link won't help I'm afraid.
          Cheers,

          Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Personal website forms problem (was: Website.)

            Originally posted by danielp
            Gerro, I don't think it's a wise idea to post that link here. If you have a problem and you think someone here might be able to help, please provide all the necessary information about the problem, errors, or any other information you may think will be needed. The link won't help I'm afraid.
            test the contact us page link and filing the info. when i click send button, the error message say "you don't have authority to view this resource". and i don't know how fix it. any idea would appreciated.

            thanks in advance.

            gerro

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Personal website forms problem (was: Website.)

              You still haven't provided any information about how your website is hosted. At a guess try checking the permissions of the page and if that doesn't work, how about that info.

              Also, there is no need to reply with a quote of the previous post.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

              Comment

              Working...
              X