Windows administrators interview Questions

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows administrators interview Questions

Hi Everyone ,

Please post ur known windows Administrator interview questions

here.So that people in our forum will be greatly Benfited .

Please place your question only , also appriciated if answer is there

Thanks & Regards

Re: Windows administrators interview Questions

1.domain authentication protocol

2.diferenece b/w 2000 and 2003

3.Global catalog server

4.How do you configure mandatory profiles

Like question what ever you think please post the interview

questions here ,will be appriciated with answers

But the questions is very important

Can I ask why you are interested?

Are you interviewing potential administrators or are you looking for admin jobs yourself?

Personally (having done both at various times) I use / expect "problem solving" type questions where the candidate has to ask questions back and eventually come to a conclusion.
      Because a lot depends on individual networks, it is difficult to say that some questions will be asked and others wont.
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Thread moved out of Windows XP forum to the place it belongs.

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services

These are just a few easy questions that were asked during my first technical interview with the FBI. The second interview over the phone consisted of 3 site admins drilling me with very tough technical questions that I cannot even remember.

BTW I did not make it to the third interview.

1) Assuming you don't have the GPMC installed, where would you edit a copy of the default domain policy on your Win 2000 DC?

2) If your policy is working on some but NOT all of your 2000 clients, what must you do to ensure the policy takes effect immediately?

3) What is the difference between an Incremental and Differential backup?

4) What is circular logging and what is the main advantage of using CL in Exchange?
          MCSE, CCNA