Pocket PC Summer clock (Daylight Savings Time or DST) in Israel for 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket PC Summer clock (Daylight Savings Time or DST) in Israel for 2006

I followed the instructions from "Pocket PC Summer clock (Daylight Savings Time or DST) in Israel for 2006" and now I have the clock OK on my pocket PC. However I am using Easysync 4.2.3 to synchronize my calendar with Lotus Notes and I have now all my calendar entries shifted to 1 hour later. I have DST set and correctly adjusted on the XP machines where my notes clients runs. I did not have this issue before making the PocketPC correction. Is there a way to tell the PocketPC (or to tell Easysync) that the notes client uses DST? (another curious thing when using the PocketPC in US in any timezone I don't have this issue which suggests that the PocketPC fix is not complete).

TIA,
    Julo

Re: Pocket PC Summer clock (Daylight Savings Time or DST) in Israel for 2006

Since nobody seems to have a clue (or care) I decided to try several variations of the registry changes suggested and found that if I leave the clock\DST key unchanged (i.e., 0) the both the clock and Easysync behave well (clock is OK and so are my calendar entries). All the rest of the changes are as oulined Daniel's Blog.

Comment

Re: Pocket PC Summer clock (Daylight Savings Time or DST) in Israel for 2006

Hi Julian. Thanks for posting back with the solution to your problem, it IS appreciated. If you look at the many other posts on this site you will find that if anyone has a suggestion, they make it. If nobody has any idea about your problem then usually nothing is posted. Considering this is a PocketPC synchronising with Lotus Notes problem and this site deals mainly (almost exclusively) with Microsoft products it is probably not surprising you didn't get any replies.

Again, thank you for supplying your solution. It is a pity you tainted a good post with the "(or care)" comment.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
      X