Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM managment pack not applied to server

Hi.

Problem is that MOM has not set a Terminal Server MP "rules" to one of the monitored servers.

Momserver:
    MOM2005 (SQL etc) all in one hardware

Monitored server:
    Win2003 SE + VirtualServer 2005 R2

On the virtual Server a Win2003 R2 server with Terminal Server (in application mode).

I really dont know how much more details I should put down, I suppose im just hoping that someone has run into this before aswell.

P.S. All other monitored servers show up perfect and Terminal server MPs are applying on them nicely (only difference is that none of the other Terminal server are a Virtual Machine with TerminalServer in application mode).

Re: MOM managment pack not applied to server

Have you tried manually running attribute discovery against the virtual TS ?
    I have TS servers running on VS in the lab and MOM picks up quite nicely the server roles (including TS)
    Guy Teverovsky
    "Smith & Wesson - the original point and click interface"

Comment

Hi.

Yes I have tried to run attribute discovery manually, the server has been discovered and agent managed in MOM for quite many days and all other roles seems to be OK, just not the TS.

Comment

Update:

MOM did not add the Terminal Server role to the server because the criteria is that the Terminal Server service by defualt has to be in automatic startup.

Mine was set up as manual, so the server wasent added to correct computer groups in MOM.

Problem solved, thanks for input guyt.

KT

Comment

Working...
        X