Dumbed down CRM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbed down CRM

Our charity would like to use collaborative software that allows 5 to 10 people to manage funding projects, sponsors and the like. The primary purpose of the charity is building preservation and we also provide free education to all members of society for free via courses, free events, one off lectures and advice on the historic and built environment. We don't have a 'web-shop' so there is no need to analyse sales etc.

The people who manage the projects need to make sure they are not crossing the same ground, approaching the same people for funding that another project manager has already contacted etc.

Full blown CRM is overkill for our purposes and is also incredibly expensive. Does anyone know if there is similar software specifically designed for small businesses, please? We are after something that can be installed and maintained locally.

Thanks
    A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Re: Dumbed down CRM

Mark, have you looked at WordPress and a CRM plugin that I found for it? Both are at the right price and WordPress is fairly straight forward to use though I haven't had a play with WordPress v4 yet.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Thanks very much indeed for that. It looks as though the devs are still thrashing out the bugs but I will give it a go.

https://www.usabilitydynamics.com/forums/ (filter by WP-CRM)

Comment

Have a look at Raiser's Edge. I've worked with a few charities in the past using it - it is specifically designed for non-profit organisations and there is now a cloud version of it called NXT. As much as I am well known cloud hater, it might be better/cheaper for your size of client than an on-premises version.
        BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
        sigpic
        Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Thank you very much. I will check this out next week.

Comment

Working...
          X