Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdf reader

Hi,

sorry for posting a question not related to AD (moderator will decide to destroy it or not ). I know that Petri.co.il is friendly forum.

I would like to know what people use as PDF reader software in large networks.

For last 5 years we are using Foxit.

I know somebody will answer: depends on your needs.

I am asking about light, stable and let say professional software and just want to know what are other product names in use.

Thanks.
    "When you hit a wrong note it's the next note that makes it good or bad". Miles Davis

Re: pdf reader

im using a pdf reader made by Adobe, called acrobat... maybe youve heard of it. i think there are a few people using it also.

all the lenovo stuff that i get has nitroPDF on it. all the HP comes with PDF Complete...

its all the same to me.

i think this probably belongs in another forum, as we arent talking anything about AD.
    its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
    Give karma where karma is due...

Comment

Originally posted by James Haynes View Post
      im using a pdf reader made by Adobe, called acrobat... maybe youve heard of it. i think there are a few people using it also.

all the lenovo stuff that i get has nitroPDF on it. all the HP comes with PDF Complete...

its all the same to me.

i think this probably belongs in another forum, as we arent talking anything about AD.
      Me too. Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Comment

When I managed a large network, we just went with Adobe Acrobat Reader. I've never had any issues with its functionality and it's easily deployed via Group Policy.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Moderator, please kindly remove this destroy this thread from AD forum
          "When you hit a wrong note it's the next note that makes it good or bad". Miles Davis

Comment

Working...
          X