• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search in large PDF file

Hello
    i need same software that can help me to find quick find in large PDF FILE
    Thanks

sorry about where i publish my question not be able to delete it ,i ask my question in the Misc forum
    Last edited by Dell; 2nd April 2014, 06:53.

Re: Need Help

Originally posted by Dell View Post
    Hello
    i need same software that can help me to find quick find in large PDF FILE
    Thanks
    FFS this is the Coffee lounge. It is for general chit chat and off topic stuff not for crating new help requests.

I have requested this be moved to the Misc forum.

Comment

Re: Need Help

And I've moved it..

Have you tried ?
      https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=in...-GB:IE-Address
      Last edited by Ossian; 2nd April 2014, 08:50.
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Search in large PDF file

Maybe it's a professional but busy with nonsense and self-education and show the member Is Missing knowledge all the time!!!
        Something that did not exist in other professional!

Comment

@Dell
          You have been a forum member for seven years (and have about 70 posts)
          You should know the forum rules by now - one of the main ones is to post in an appropriate forum. This is to allow YOU to get the best help possible.

Another rule is NOT to double post. Once Wullie flagged your post for moving, you should have left it there and a mod or admin would have moved it - as I did, but then I had to delete your duplicate post in the misc forum.

If your comment is because I referred you to , I also provided a link to a search that seemed to offer you some help - if you took umbrage at that, perhaps you should have said what you had already done rather than asking a generic question.

As a community, we try to help other people, but that is a lot more successful if people also try to help themselves. If you are not happy with the (fairly lightweight) rules, there are many other on-line communities available.
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

What is the size of the PDF file you are trying to search? Are you after something that will need to be used all the time or is this just a one-off?
            A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Working...
            X