• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for a ticketing system

Hi
    i am looking for a bug report tool. like RT: Request Tracker
    it should be freeware or very cheap
    users should be able to log in via HTTP and open tickets, requests.. etc and the programm should have due date... and if its reached send a reminder mail... some one know a progy like this?

thank you.
    MCSE 2000 Done
    RHCE Done

Re: searching for a ticketing system

Don't know if this meets all your criteria, but have a look anyway. http://www.liberum.org/
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I have implemented Liberum at work and I have to admin it's a very cheap and easy solution that does the trick and works with IIS.

If you want a really good solution then I would use RT as I have heard a lot of good words about it but if you want an easy and simple solution then Libreum does the trick

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

thank you for your reply's

is it posible to configure one of this software to automaticly send mails on due date?

example: i open a ticket on 1/1/06 and if i dont close this ticket in 3 days it will send a reminder mail.

thanks again
        MCSE 2000 Done
        RHCE Done

Comment

have a look at

web+center

http://www.inet-sciences.com/

its free for up to 3 tech's,

Comment

Originally posted by yaniv
            thank you for your reply's

is it posible to configure one of this software to automaticly send mails on due date?

example: i open a ticket on 1/1/06 and if i dont close this ticket in 3 days it will send a reminder mail.

thanks again
            You dont get this feature in liberum. It does email the user when a ticket is opened, modified or closed and the support assisitant also gets a mail when a ticket is assigned to them.

Michael
            Michael Armstrong
            www.m80arm.co.uk
            MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

thank you.

i will have to test it.
              i will start with RT. and will update you if i got it to send mails. (on due date)
              MCSE 2000 Done
              RHCE Done

Comment

sorry for the late reply... i have installed the SF from http://www.liberum.org/
                and i have to say...
                its very very easy to install and to get it runing
                and its good like you say for a fast and simple helpdesk solution.
                user's can open a ticket... and see the status...
                and i still did not find the time to play with RT...
                MCSE 2000 Done
                RHCE Done

Comment

Working...
                X