X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundcard Yamaha XG724G-V at WIndows XP Pro

How to install soundcard Yamaha XG724G-V at WIndows XP Pro
    or where driver can be download?

Get the drivers from here. http://www.yamahamultimedia.com/yec/...ard_Whelp.html

Run the executable file once you have downloaded it. Create a Restore Point BEFORE you execute (run) the downloaded file. That way you can restore to working condition if something goes bad.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Hai biggles77
      thanks for you respond
      after downloaded file and make do install this driver..on the prosess installing out window command " The Software you are installing has not passed Windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP .
      continuing your installationof this software may impair or the destabilize the correct operation your system either immediately or in the future. Microsoft strongly recommand that you stop this installation now and contact the software vendor for software that has passed windows logo testing "

so after the command i am click Stop Installion and Computer request to restart...
      after rebooted when starting Windows Xp out strange alphabet (like language machine)... in all toolbar
      what i do to make Windows back normally ??

Comment

Did you create a Restore Point as suggested in my previous post? If so then all you need to do is Restore that Point. This should restore your setting back to the way they were before you installed the drivers.

The Software you are installing has not passed Windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP
        This is a standard warning that is displayed when the drivers you are installing have not been tested and certified by Microsoft. In most cases it is safe to continue the install of the uncertified drivers. Try reinstalling the drivers again but this time do not cancel the installation.

Post back if you have problems.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X