Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and can anyone help me with tracking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and can anyone help me with tracking?

Hello guys

I'm an affiliate manager. I need your help with a tracking question: I have an affiliate who wants to provide free stuff to his clients after they signed up with us. Now in our back office he can't see who signed up, only how many. I'm sure he can track who actually signed up himself, but I don't know how.

Please help

Re: Hello and can anyone help me with tracking?

Moved to Misc forum

Can you give us a clue about the software involved as without it, the only possible solution is to "use psychic powers"

Once you have established what software is involved, contacting the vendors directly will probably give you better advice than you get here.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Hello and can anyone help me with tracking?

Originally posted by denisa View Post
      Hello guys

I'm an affiliate manager. I need your help with a tracking question: I have an affiliate who wants to provide free stuff to his clients after they signed up with us. Now in our back office he can't see who signed up, only how many. I'm sure he can track who actually signed up himself, but I don't know how.

Please help
      Ask for a list.

Comment

Working...
      X