Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using LDAP with Lotus Notes

Hi Friends,

Our company is going to use Lotus notes and LDAP as the directory service. I was going through the installation steps for lotus notes but this is new to me. Can anyone please help me to know the things to be done for using LDAP alongwith Lotus notes ?

Regards,
    Anish

Re: Using LDAP with Lotus Notes

A clue... just a tiny clue... which version of Lotus Notes, and what LDAP you are using

Note this is probably a question best asked in a Lotus Notes forum -- I cannot remember anyone, ever, asking about Notes on here before.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi,

Actualy, there is a plan to implement Lotus notes alongwith LDAP. and iam new to this...
      We don't have it now.. Just Interested to know how should we go with this..

Regards,
      Anish

Comment

Getting a Lotus Notes consultant would probably save you a lot of time and money in the long run
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Should this really be in the Database Basics forum??

Comment

Working...
          X