Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automated Task bot

Hello all ,

as my username suggest Im not very knowledgeable in the area of Cpu's/computers . My question is simple ; I am very interested in the mechanics of bots set out to do repetitive , automated tasks . More specifically , one's designed to automatically create e-mail accounts . If you could help me , provide me with links to a free, downloadable software that is capable of doing such , it would be fantastic .

Thanks in advance . ( :

Re: Automated Task bot

If you are talking about Exchange accounts, there are many PowerShell scripts which would, for example, iterate through a CSV file and create accounts. Other mail servers probably offer similar capability

However, I suspect you are asking about GMail or HotMail accounts, and I'm pretty sure the providers frown on bulk account creation as it tends to be of use only to spammers. Thats one of the reasons Captcha is so commonly used - it is designed to stop automated account creation.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X