Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSS 3.0 Moving templates between site collections

Hi,

I have a Win2k3 std server running with MS SharePoint Services 3.0. Windows and WSS are installed with dutch language.

I want to move some lists and one subsite to another server, running Win2k8 STD with WSS 3.0 in English language. I create templates of both the subsite and the lists. Then I copy the .stp files to the gallery of the Win2k8 server.

When I create a new site or create a list, the templates are not shown as they do on the Win2k3 server. I allready restarted the server, but that doesn't help. Could it have to do something with the difference in language of WSS?

Any information is welcome!

Re: WSS 3.0 Moving templates between site collections

What differs with the look of the template?

Comment

What exactly do you mean with that??

Comment

Originally posted by Svenster View Post
        Hi,

I have a Win2k3 std server running with MS SharePoint Services 3.0. Windows and WSS are installed with dutch language.

I want to move some lists and one subsite to another server, running Win2k8 STD with WSS 3.0 in English language. I create templates of both the subsite and the lists. Then I copy the .stp files to the gallery of the Win2k8 server.

When I create a new site or create a list, the templates are not shown as they do on the Win2k3 server. I allready restarted the server, but that doesn't help. Could it have to do something with the difference in language of WSS?

Any information is welcome!
        You mention '...the templates are not shown as they do on the Win2k3 server...'.

Comment

Working...
        X