Microsoft Office 2003 without cd key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Office 2003 without cd key

I had microsoft office 2003 60 day trial. i want to upgrade to full version, but i need a cd key and dont want to pay 500 dollars. i saw how to using the setup.ini but i cannot find it. can sombody help me?

Re: Microsoft Office 2003 without cd key

You have posted this in the wrong place. Please check before posting that your request is going in the right place. Thanks
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

where should i post it? i am new to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman312
        I had microsoft office 2003 60 day trial. i want to upgrade to full version, but i need a cd key and dont want to pay 500 dollars. i saw how to using the setup.ini but i cannot find it. can sombody help me?
        Unfortunately without paying the 500 dollars for the software you will not be able to use the software.

I also doubt anyone will help you to use pirate software or infringe the copyright.

Comment

Crazyman, such an appropriate name considering your original question. Please read the following link, http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=1121 especially Rule 8. No more questions or reference to illegally accessing ANY software or the boss will wield his ban stick.

As to your problem, if you are a student or teacher you should be able to purchase an Academic Office version at a greatly reduced rate.
          Last edited by biggles77; 18th November 2005, 20:51.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

funny because on the page http://www.petri.com/install_office_...the_cd_key.htm you tell how to do it on the site that i am on. if you dont support it why do you have it on this site!

Comment

lamer note: Use your own CD key, the above string is just an example (you wouldn't believe the number of e-mails people actually send me telling me that the tip doesn't work...)

Super lamer note: Again, use your own CD key, username and company info.

Ok, the above (from the page you linked) says USE YOUR OWN CD KEY. This operation is for people who actually OWN a copy of Office and have a legal key. By your own admission you have an expired evaluation copy and you wanted help in making it "unexpired" without paying for it. This is illegal and shall not be tolerated on this site. Your post was tolerated because:
              1. It was your first post
              2. English may not be your primary language and the wording might have confused you a bit.

Congratulations on using the search function, but there is NOTHING on this site that will tell you how to illegally use any software.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Sorry. I will not do it again. I know I will be back with legit questions about my computer. I am sorry for your time.
                Crazyman

Comment

Excellent answer. Thank you.
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                  X