Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharepoint - Any good links/suggestions

Hi de hi...!

As the title suggests I am looking to dabble in Sharepoint. Granted its not something to take lightly but we have it integrated with our SBS 2008 box so I thought it might come in handy.

I have been asked to investigate possible intranet technologies and would like to be able to ask questions related to this and get some feedback.

Thanks

Re: Sharepoint - Any good links/suggestions

Where to start...
    In general I usually follow the specific technology team Blog:http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/blog/Pages/default.aspx
    For any specific issues just google.
    For any specific issues that can't be resolved by that, carry on posting here...
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Re: Sharepoint - Any good links/suggestions

Thanks L4andy,

Am I correct in thinking SBS 2008 doesnt have full blown Sharepoint 2007 but more of a cut down version?

Also, I notice there is version control within SP 2007 but is it possible to doument track? By that I mean we have a document its updated and then the users are required to read it. Once a user reads it an acknowledgement is either ticked or something informing users its been read?

A solution I was thinking about was to implement or integrate php/mysql for this kind of thing if not.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X