Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all web developers - How do I create a gallery with pop up images?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all web developers - How do I create a gallery with pop up images?

Hi All..

As the subject describes, I am trying to give our website a bit of a spring clean and would like to add/change the way our pictures are shown. Currently you just mouse over and the gallery image changes. What I would like to do is to click on the first image and then that pops up and you can cycle through the different images. Can anyone give me some pg tips please?

Thanks

Re: Calling all web developers - How do I create a gallery with pop up images?

Use a Javascript framework like JQuery or Dojo. There are gazillion slideshow templates that are easy to use with JQuery. Here is an example.

-vP

Comment

Re: Calling all web developers - How do I create a gallery with pop up images?

Cheers VonPryz,

The one thing that gets me is when it states to either append or add content to your css file. I already have a css file can the appended content sit anywhere within that file? Example below

Include the NotesForLightbox CSS file (or append your active stylesheet with the NotesForLightbox styles).

<link href="css/nf.lightbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />

Ta!!

Comment

Working...
      X