Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Custom ScreenSavers on using GPO

Hello,

I have a challenge on creating custom screensavers using JPEG images or Flash Across the entire domain.

I know the file format should be .scr but how do I go about it, I have read a lot of post online.

Is there no freeware I can get online to create the .scr files.

Thanks.

Re: Creating Custom ScreenSavers on using GPO

Have you actually... *followed* any of the posts you've read?

When I Google "create screensaver from jpg" I get a lot of useful information...
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

I actually dug deep this time, and got an application called Digital Photos Screensaver Maker which creates both a .scr and .exe files.

I have applied the group policy on the screensaver and its working perfectly.

Thank you.

Comment

Absolutely nothing to do with GPOs -- moved to Misc
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X