Remote Administration and Security Program "xxxxxxxx"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Administration and Security Program "xxxxxxxx"

Get a chance to watch monitor your employees' computers with xxxxxxxx.
    xxxxxxxx, your company provides assurance of the data and records the activities of the employees on the computer.
    you can contact us.
    Other properties of xxxxxxxx; data backup, multi-screen processing, support system, etc.
    Use your xxxxxxxx to protect your company data against all kinds of cyber attacks.
    To try xxxxxxxx Security software visit our website "xxxxxxxx.com".
    You can purchase our products within the website.
    The xxxxxxxx has properties ;employee monitoring, data security, file backup and much more.
    If you want to get more detailed information about xxxxxxxx, you can connect to xxxxxxxx.com

Web page:
    :
    CT 06854
    Phone:

[Moderator Edit: If you want to advertise your software in these forums, then please contact the site management to discuss advertising fees. If you try this sneaky way again then this key shall have pressure applied to it. Click image for larger version

Name:	ban-key.gif
Views:	2
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	517508Thank you.]
    Last edited by biggles77; 11th July 2018, 15:40.

In a good mood today, Chris?
    I would have hit that key immediately!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

i wish i had that option on my keyboard, i would totally ban clients left and right!
      its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
      Give karma where karma is due...

Comment

On many keyboards the key is (mis)labelled as DEL
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X