No announcement yet.

Web Page Loading Meter

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Page Loading Meter

Hi all,

does any one here know if there's any free tools we can use to test the loading speed to a website? i need such tool to get testing parameters before and after migrating to AT&T leaseline.
    thanks in advance.
    Mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open!

Re: Web Page Loading Meter

There are some online apps that can test this, but I have not had any experance using them.

Will show you more of them.
    There are better tools depending on exactuly what code the page is created in.

You can also get stress test applications to see if how it compairs under heavy load.

Hope these tools help.

If in asking for more details about a problem I seem to be rude, think about it this way, If I did not have to ask, I would not of been forced to be rude.

Please assume anything and everything I say to be wrong unless I have provided links and evidence, or you have done the same.
    IE: you blow your server up following my advice, not my bad

A OP is bad if I can go to and answer the question by pressing 4 buttons. "Ctrl +c, Ctrl +v".

Re: Web Page Loading Meter

google chrome has this built in, look for dev tools.
      Firefox has web developer addon for this.

But really you can look for speed test sites like visualware, (my person favorite), that will tell you your approximate speed. Before and after, etc...
      "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan