Office Outlook 365 crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Outlook 365 crashes

Could you please tell me why my Outlook crashes as soon as I click on your usual e-mail which gives us very important information.
    This is happening to me within the last 10 days. Previously I used to open your e-mails Knowledge base without any difficulty.
    Please try to troubleshoot this issue because I would like to continue to read Petri Knowledge Base.
    Thanks Biagio

I am waiting for your reply. Thanks

Comment

FFS, this must be a new site record.
      No-one answered your question in ONE WHOLE MINUTE and you feel it necessary to bump your post

You've been a member hear for nearly 3 years - you should know the forum rules by this stage but for the avoidance of doubt:
      People will read your post and, if they can help and IF they have the time free, you will eventually get answers.

If you really need an answer in this timescale, contact Microsoft Product Support Services who will help you - they accept all major credit cards.

Regarding your initial question
      I have no issues with the site emails in Office 2013 (Same as Office 365 old version) with Exchange - they show in the reading pane and open without issues
      Is this Outlook 2013 or 2016 (i.e. have you upgraded Office 365 to the new version?
      Does the email show OK in the reading pane?
      Are you using Exchange or an online server?
      Have you tried a repair install of Outlook?

Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Sounds like the OP may need to repair their installation. I've had no problems opening the Petri notifications using Pegasus Mail or Postbox.
        A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
          Sounds like the OP may need to repair their installation. I've had no problems opening the Petri notifications using Pegasus Mail or Postbox.
          Agreed. Try running the Quick Repair. If that doesn't fix it then try running the Online Repair.

Comment

Working...
          X