Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRMs

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a CRM with a ticketing system and a knowledge base (all in one), if it exists. I've searched google for some with no luck. I would prefer an open source one but if there are others, i'd like to hear of them as well.

Has anybody used one with all of these? Any known ones?

Thanks in advance

Re: CRMs

Moved to Misc.

Is this Customer Relationship Manager CRM or some sort of helpdesk?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Customer Relationship Manager

Comment

OK, thanks -- the Ticketing and KB suggested it was a helpdesk

Normally these are not cheap systems but there may be some share/freeware ones

TO save suggestions you already have rejected, what packages have you already looked at? (and why are they unsuitable)
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I havent really rejected any as of yet, It's just that I haven't found what I'm looking for.

My current situation is as follows; I record all jobs for all our clients in osTicket - this is good but I'd like something where I can do various things in one.

Apart from excel spreadsheets and many folders/subfolders with documents, we currently don't have a structured way of managing our clients.

With the knowledge base, at the moment I have a folder share with various documents for my knowledge base (i.e. when i come across a problem and fix it, i record it for later reference). There is no real way of effectively searching through these records when needed.

I'd just like to get these 3 things in one space without spending too much ofcourse.

Comment

What sort of business is it?
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Networking and IT support for small and medium sized businesses

Comment

We use sitehelpdesk with a SQL back end. Does all the things you want, has a web based interface so you and your customers can access it from anywhere and can also run on an Access back end if you don't have a SQL server.
                BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
                sigpic
                Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Theres plenty out there. I use vTiger CRM (MySQL backend Apache front end works on windows and compiled on most distro's). It also has a customer portal and knowledge base/FAQ which is very handy for customers to submit their own info. SugarCRM is also very popular and also open source. If you want a pure ticketing system without the CRM element RT is also very popular.

Comment

Another vote here for vTiger. I've use it as well and I am well impressed, It's an enterprise level software that you can get for free (within the licensing terms of course)
                    It has also got a good Helpdesk module, plus a service contract option, plus it can be integrated with other open source products such as a joomla helpdesk module plus is highly customisable..
                    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
                    X