software that tracks compliance and over all job risks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• software that tracks compliance and over all job risks

I am looking for a software that tracks compliance and reduce over all job risks. Risk affects different areas across the organization so risk that occurs in one area of the enterprise can often be tied to risk in another. Pinpointing these similarities can help the organization find trends in risk, and put processes in place to mitigate the chance of these risks recurring. I am looking for a software that defines risk in various operational areas to come up with a standardized method for solving these high-risk events. In doing so, the organization will be on common ground from an enterprise perspective and will also have visibility into risks associated with all operational areas.

For those of you who knows what I am talking about, I would really appreciate it if you would let me know where i can get this software. Thank you!

Project Server includes risk tracking in the PWA sites, and this can be reported on since it is all in a central SharePoint database.

However, not sure if a software solution would really help you - you are talking more about policies and procedures within the organisation
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by applecar888 View Post
      I am looking for a software that tracks compliance and reduce over all job risks. Risk affects different areas across the organization so risk that occurs in one area of the enterprise can often be tied to risk in another. Pinpointing these similarities can help the organization find trends in risk, and put processes in place to mitigate the chance of these risks recurring. I am looking for a software that defines risk in various operational areas to come up with a standardized method for solving these high-risk events. In doing so, the organization will be on common ground from an enterprise perspective and will also have visibility into risks associated with all operational areas.

For those of you who knows what I am talking about, I would really appreciate it if you would let me know where i can get this software. Thank you!
      Hi, Applecar888. Yes, I think, I'm familiar with it. If I remember it correctly. Our company considered a software that manages risk in various operational areas. I want to share it with you that we have a positive experience about it. You may research about ERM or the systematic method for managing risk online.
      Last edited by warmbowler0406; 17th December 2015, 05:00.

Comment

Working...
      X