Monitoring Web Traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitoring Web Traffic

Wondering if there is a tool out there to monitor web traffic and has the ability to generate reports on top website visits/request/hits...

We currently have a SQUID proxy box set-up, but it does not provide the necessary reports that we're looking for.

Thanks!

Re: Monitoring Web Traffic

What addons have you tried? Have a look at Calamaris, it looks like that might do what you want (based on 30 seconds in Google).
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

there are heaps of tools to add-on to squid for monitoring.

SARG, calamaris, plenty of them.
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Sorry, I didn't explain this very well.

We currently have SARG, Calamaris, Webalizer and the top-sites reports running. None can do what we're looking for.

What I'm trying to get at is page visits per URL...

Comment

might need to write your own custom sql query..
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Google Analytics knows all, sees all.
            ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X