Feeds and RSS jargon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeds and RSS jargon

Not being too versed in the many strange nerd activities prevalent over the Internet I wonder if someone could please help me here. To me the site at http://freecircuitdiagrams4u.blogspot.com/ appears to clearly state we are all allowed to make copies of any of the Circuit Diagrams shown to do whatever we wish with the information, such as to publish copies in the monthly news Letter of our Radio club at http://www.radioclubs.net/herc/ .

I am trying to get written permission to do this to satisfy or committee we would not be infringing any copyright. But I am complete baffled how to negotiate to use of Feeds, an RSS options offered instead of using a simple email address they could offer. If anyone has success in contacting the webmaster or showing me how it would be appreciated. You can use the club email address shown on our site above.

Gordon

Re: Feeds and RSS jargon

If you check near the bottom of the page (right hand side) there is a contact email in bright green. Pretty difficult to miss but here it is: freecircuitdiagrams4u @ gmail.com
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Their RSS feed is located at http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreeCircuitDiagrams4u

Couldn't find anywhere saying anything about how they want the stuff to be used, but considering the site has FREE in the name, and there's RSS links everywhere on that site, I seriously doubt they'd mind their FREE circuit diagrams being in a free newsletter.
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks guys.

In spite of having cataract ops and discharged now for Glaucoma, I still miss things.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon
          I still miss things.
          Me too. I miss my wife but I am hoping the new telescopic sights shall rectify that problem.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
            Me too. I miss my wife but I am hoping the new telescopic sights shall rectify that problem.
            My solution here is much better. Anything within about 20 yards is more than good enough
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Wifes if your husband is overweight, send the fat slob on a 42 mile walk. That will get rid of the fat fool.

Comment

Working...
              X