Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on SSl Cerficate

Help

We have an SSl cerfcate on our main server which rungs out of the 1st May. So I renewed this with thawte which was $495. I now can log into thawte the order has been processed. This is where i'm now struck in what to do next? On my account it say's pick up cerficate when i click on this i get to the following page pkcs#7 Then Copy. Where do i copy this look to? I allways thought an ssl cerifcate end it *.cer?

Re: Help on SSl Cerficate

Not related to a server install but rather getting a certificate from Thwate.

Moved to Misc.

Comment

I think you just need to paste it into notepad and save it as a .cer. We had to do that recently with a Comodo certificate, just depends how the CA delivers them as some do send a cer file via email.
      BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
      sigpic
      Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Thwates must have instructions on how to do it. GoDaddy did when I got my SSL from them for $29.95. Just slightly cheaper than Thwate. Sembee has also recommended a site the sells the appropriate SSL Certs also at a very cheap price. Check out Sembee's blog, site and ...........oh man, he does too much to remember and list here.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Wow That Cheap I paid $495.00. The support team think i should revolke and replace the certificate, whicj i'm loafed to do

Comment

Working...
          X