Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower to rack mounting conversion kits

Afternoon Guys,

Anyone know if there is a way to make server towers fit into a comms cabinet. The company where I work only have towers and they now want to place them in a server cabinet. I was thinking of just purchasing shelves but was wondering if there was a neater way?

any ideas?

Thanks

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: Tower to rack mounting conversion kits

So server manufactorers (like Dell) do, but in case they dont you could by a rack mountable shelf. We have done that in the past until replacing the server at some point.
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Dell do??

I was searching their site and nothing came up - I'll take a better look. The majority of servers are dell but there are some HP/Compaq ones as well.

Cheers

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

Comment

Depends on the server. What model is it? Better to ring one of the server sales team rather than search the web site!
        Server 2000 MCP
        Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

Comment

Acer also have a rack mount kit for some models of it's tower cases.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
          X