No announcement yet.

SharePoint 3 in Virtual Gets Posted Error IDs

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SharePoint 3 in Virtual Gets Posted Error IDs

Hi all,

I have a sharepoint 3.0 server which is a virtual machine. Unfortunately it had direct internet access and on dec 2 '09 , some hotfixes got patched and the server rebooted.The server is up but when i login to the server 3.0 central administration,unexpected error occurs saying
    HC not found. (MS.SEARCH.ADMIN.manifest , 1033)

When i see the event log ,I can see 2 errors repeating ie 6398 and 3760.

Can anyone help me??

Re: Event ID error message 10016

What you are doing here is known as Hijacking a thread. This is not allowed - start a new thread.
    But before you do, read the post "Before you Post" at the start of the forum, lest you run foul of the forum police (aka the moderators) again!

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Re: Event ID error message 10016

I apologize.But i am new to this i cant find how to start a new thread.while searching in this thread i found some related i posted in this thread.But not intentional buddy.

Re: SharePoint 3 in Virtual Gets Posted Error IDs

Moved from SBS 2008 Forum until we can figure out where to put it.

Posting messages.

Please read both of the following. This will allow you to post your problem and get more possible answer and/or solutions to your question(s).

Forum Rules -

How to ask a question -
        Departed: 23rd December 2015