Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The server is not hosting any compatible SAV 64 bit installers or the 64 bit client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The server is not hosting any compatible SAV 64 bit installers or the 64 bit client

I have Symantec 10.1.7.7000 SAV CE. I am trying to do upgrade from SSC for clients. For some clients upgrade was without problem, but on some clients I have message:

The server (ServerName) is not hosting any compatible Symantec Antivirus (SAV) 64 bit installers for the 64 bit client (ClientMachineName)
    All machines have 32 OS installed, so I have no idea way I have this problem.
    Some suggestions was to copy cerificate and grc.dat from server to client, but it did not resove my problem.
    Please if you have some ideas ...

Re: The server is not hosting any compatible SAV 64 bit installers or the 64 bit clie

If you have a look on the Server, C:\Program Files\SAV\CLT-INST folder, you will find that the Win64 and/or Win64Vista folder(s) have not been installed.

SAV hasn't been installed correctly on the SAV Server. Insert CD and reinstall. If you have downloaded the 2 files from Symantec, unzip and copy them to the same location on the HDD. This should ensure all the files are available for install. Overwrite any duplicate files and folders, then run Setup again.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
    X