Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File monitor software

Windows Operating System. Excuse me.
    Last edited by Carlson; 16th August 2009, 20:30.

Re: File monitor software

What OS? Please give sufficient detail when asking questions.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Sorry, Windows 2003 Server operating system!

Comment

What kind of monitoring do you want to carry out and what kind of details do you need?

Comment

Carlson, think very carefully about what you want to say and then post a full description of your request. A third post like those above will probably result in some sort of action. Thanks.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I will try to be more specific, en read the rules before posting, sorry.

On the windows server platform, i need a tool which can check if a file located on a network path exists longer then 10 minutes. If it does exists longer, the program has to send an email to the administrator.

If this file exist longer one of our scripts is not running and we need a notification.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Virtual View Post
            What kind of monitoring do you want to carry out and what kind of details do you need?

Comment

Working...
            X