Can't print from I.E.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't print from I.E.

I read the posts regarding not being able to print from Internet Explorer. The thread didn't include some infromation I read in another site. I thought I should share that information because it was not necessary to re-install Windows or IE or use an alternate browser.

The site is: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r225...-after-last-up#

The post that cured my problem was: "After installing KB969897 users with Microsoft Software Inventory Analyzer (MSIA) installed reported printing problems.

Also, I reproduced the blank "About IE" installing MSIA in a XP virtual machine.

So, if you have MSIA installed, try uninstalling it."

Hope this helps somebody.

Aloha,
    bobc

Re: Can't print from I.E.

What posts are you talking about? Why was this not posted in that thread? Or was this an article on the main site?
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Happy Independence Day;

The Post was from the web site I noted. It was not from this forum. If you look through the posts from that website, the name of the contributer should be evident. I do not belong to that forum, but thought I should share it with this forum. The only way to share this information, was to join the Petri Forum. The thread in this forum was closed.

I'm new here so apologize, if I plagarized without due credit.

Aloha,
      bobc
      Last edited by bobc; 4th July 2009, 21:44. Reason: added happy holiday greeting

Comment

No, its not plagiarism, just trying to track down what this relates to.
        Can you give us a link to "the posts regarding not being able to print from Internet Explorer" please -- are they here or on some other forum?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X