Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make a tree style spreadsheet ( like notebark )?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a tree style spreadsheet ( like notebark )?

I would like to make a spreadsheet where we can insert the data in tree style as it like in notebark software. I would like to edit this spreadsheet online. I can use notebark however, we can not view/edit notebark ( .nbf file ) onlline.

Could you suggest me alternate solution to this?

Re: How to make a tree style spreadsheet ( like notebark )?

Unless I totally misunderstand you, notebark is not spreadsheet software and is designed to do a different task to spreadsheets such as Excel

So do you want an on-line editable spreadsheet (grid format with calculations) or do you want a note taking application with a treeview?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I am sorry for my unclear question.
      As you have said, I want an application with which I can take the notes with a tree view.( And it can be edited online like google documents )

Comment

OK, so not a spreadsheet....

Moved to Misc forum while I search for alternatives.
        btw, if your question on Yahoo Answers comes up with anything, please post here also
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Sure, I will post you if I got answer from Yahoo Answers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Comment

Working...
          X