Double keyboards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double keyboards?

Any one know if you can have a double contact in the outlet to keyboard?
    So you can have double keyboards conected simultainesly

In that case. Where to find those conection facilies?

Thank you

Re: Double keyboards?

Not sure about double contact but you can have may keyboards connected, USB, PS2, some more wireless etc.
    What are you trying to achieve?
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

No problems adding additional keyboards
      How about PS2, USB, maybe Bluetooth too

Of course you need to be an octopus to use them all at once.....
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thank you Andrew

I usely have a wireless keyboard that I love to work with. ( Writing a lot)
        But unfortunatly that keyboard " lose contact" in meanvile as it' not active. But this wireless keyboard has a wire from the bluetooth unit into the outlet where one puts the wire also for the wireconected keyboard.

Disconactions happens specially when I have computer problems and need to go to bios for adjustments. And at those times I would need to just take the keyboard that is wireconected. And I thought that it would be possible to have some kind of a "doubleconnection cord to sit in that oulet, to be able to connect both at the same time.

And specially now during past 14 days when I have changed hardrives and for the first time made Ghost copies to transfere my data to the new disc's and have had lota of problems. I'm happylie thru though.

Thank You

Comment

Are you talking about the PS2 (round) connector?
          If so, I think one keyboard only as it is detected on hardware boot

You can get usb to PS2 adaptors which would allow you to connect a second USB keyboard via a USB port

Also, for wireless (not bluetooth) keyboard/mice sets, many come with a combination usb/PS2 connector, where only the USB is needed
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X