X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Download from Internet

Hi to all ;
    I'm a new member of the forum and also a newbie in the computer software matter and I will like some help on the following:
    1) What I need or have to do to download movies or series from the internet?
    2) What are ISO files?

Thank you for your advise

Re: How to Download from Internet

Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    1) What I need or have to do to download movies or series from the internet?
    A valid subscription to a legal site that distributes such files. E.g Netflix,

Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    2) What are ISO files?
    This is what an ISO file is.
    Last edited by biggles77; 11th April 2009, 14:05. Reason: Fixed link.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Please note this site does NOT support any illegal activities including downloads of music, movies or software. There are legal sources for some materials but most is definitely not.

Please identify specific sites in future posts so we know your downloads are legal.

NP, you might want to fix your first link as it points to Wiki like the second one
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I fixed the link. Tom, NP is probably still on his iPhone letting friends know about his 812 score in 70-640.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Either that or he's on his StarTac phone telling them about his high score in Ms. Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
            I fixed the link. Tom, NP is probably still on his iPhone letting friends know about his 812 score in 70-640.
            Actually, I was probably tending to the sunburn that I acquired at the baseball game after the test. And then it took me a few minutes to realize that the acronym "NP" was referring to me. I was thinking... "Newbie Poster? Nameless Poster? Nerdy Pickle? Narcissistic Porcupine?"

No Mrs. Pacman for me. You will not, however, be able to touch my Centipede score on the Atari 7600.
            Wesley David
            LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
            -------------------------------
            Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
            Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
            Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
            Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Esteban, if you like, I can download hte entire internet onto a collection of DVD roms and mail it to you....

Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

So you've got here, have you?
                Tom Jones
                MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yes.. I jus burnt that onto a floppy disk this morning.

Actually.. my cohorts are stealing the Wayback portable data centre as we speak.. so i really will have the entire internet :P
                  Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Al Gore decided that the internet wasn't as fun as the environment (he invented both of them) so he turned the generator off.

Comment

Working...
                    X