Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capture Card Help

Hello,

I am currently looking to buy a capture card , the capture card would have to be a usb 2.0 output and be able to record in 60Mhz so i can play like halo 3 on my xbox, the software wouldn't bother me!

Any help greatful

Ajw901

Re: Capture Card Help

Telling us where you are would be helpful, also the specs of the PC you are planning to capture to.
    Can you clarify "the software wouldn't bother me" please -- does it mean you are not fussed what software comes with it, or that you have something suitable already?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Usually the software doesn't bother me either. When it does I put on my tinfoil hat and cloak of invisibility until it stops.

Comment

Originally posted by joeqwerty View Post
        Usually the software doesn't bother me either. When it does I put on my tinfoil hat and cloak of invisibility until it stops.
        Nooo!! That's just what THEY want you to do!! The invisibility cloak sounds cool though. Did you have to fight a Klingon for it?

Originally posted by ajw901 View Post
        I am currently looking to buy a capture card , the capture card would have to be a usb 2.0 output and be able to record in 60Mhz so i can play like halo 3 on my xbox, the software wouldn't bother me!
        Well ajw901, thanks for teaching me something new today. Up until a few seconds ago I had no idea that such a thing existed. But now, thanks to you and Google I am enlightened concerning the subject. Speaking of Google, did you to a rudimentary Google search to help give you some basic starting points? Here's another basic Google search. Through those, I found some neat-o threads that might be of assistance to you: Exhibit A and Exhibit B.
        Wesley David
        LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
        -------------------------------
        Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
        Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
        Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
        Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Thanks For the help anyway

Comment

Working...
          X