Preferrable media type

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preferrable media type

I want to burn my downloaded movies to DVD so I can watch them on my TV. What type of DVD media is more compatible with home DVD player is it the -R or +R or does it really matter? And which of these two URL Removed tools do you think is the best or if you have any other recommendations then that would be great!
    Last edited by m80arm; 25th March 2009, 09:53.

Re: Preferrable media type

Hi,

When you create a nickname like that (Very specific) and ask a question that is related to your nick, The Mods are likely to be a bit suspicious I'd say. Especially if it's the first post and you bang in a link in there as well.

Why go for the link you posted (Not Free) when you could do it with ImgBurn for free for example.

Reported!
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Re: Preferrable media type

Also note the forums policy on illegal downloads. We do not support or encourage them in any way.
      If you can assure us all your "downloaded movies" are legal thats fine, otherwise this thread will have a short life
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X