Adobe Acrobat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Acrobat

Hey guys,its me again.I don't know where exactly to post this problem of mine so i'm posting it here.Hope you guys could give me a hand once again. I can't use the digital signatures on Adobe Acrobat. Could anyone tell me what does that error message means?
    Last edited by Rb1; 2nd March 2009, 08:43. Reason: A more precise title about the problem im facing

Re: Adobe Acrobat

Hi,
    I think it means Adobe is still using a Digital Certificate that's no longer in use.
    If you go to Documents-Security Settings and look under Windows Digital IDs page.
    Do you see any duplicate IDs in there?
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Hey L4ndy

From Documents there is nothing showing securtiy settings and Windows Digital IDs page.
      Please advice as i also attaached a screen shot of what i can see to you.
      Thanks mate
      Attached Files

Comment

In Acrobat is Advanced - Security Settings (Sorry, I thought you were using Reader)
        Once in there check the Windows Digital IDs and remove it if there.
        Have a look at this for more Info: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/...ff-7d92.w.html

Ta
        Caesar's cipher - 3

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Hey L4ndy,

I Used the methods you told me, but i cant seem to find any duplicated ID.
          There is only one ID shown.
          The digital signature error message still pops out.
          Is there any other way to overcome this problem mate?

Comment

Hi,

Just remove the ID if shown on the Windows Digital IDs page and see if that works. Otherwise I've run out of Ideas on this one am affraid.

Ta
            Caesar's cipher - 3

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
            X