• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iis problem

my iis service not working i dont know why
    is working befor and is stop the service but the ftp service still working

Re: iis problem

What OS. What service pack. What precisely is not working. How do you know it is not working. What changes have you made. Is your OS up to date. Is there anything in the event logs. Given the amount of detail you've provided, there's no real help anybody can give you.

What does this have to do with Active Directory? Maybe this should have been posted into a Windows forum? If you tell us what version of Windows you're using then a mod can move it into the appropriate forum.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

For future reference, questions related to Windows 2003 OS are best asked in the Windows 2003 forum. One of the MODs will most likely move this shortly.

There is no indication this IS related to the "Windows 2003 OS" but moved to Misc pending more information
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **