No announcement yet.

Windows related tools ie. systweaks

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows related tools ie. systweaks

An awful lot of seemingly "Good" programs are offered by companies hoping to make money by selling or putting out these so called "optimizers," and others great sounding products directly relating to our Windows experience. I believe that we should have a topic or title in relation to Windows related, but not made by Windows products as a lot of people invest in these products and have very bad results?
    ....for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart.

Re: Windows related tools ie. systweaks

Topics like that would usually go into Misc - there are already some in there that have been posted before.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Windows related tools ie. systweaks

What exactly do you expect? Recomandations?
      That means someone has to do the testing and to take responsibility for it. And it would be in contradiction to #5 rule in the forum rules.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.