Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL program issue

Hi guys,

90% of the time this software works but lately it's been chucking up the error:

http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?i...qlerroryu5.jpg

The actual SQL code is fine i'd imagine as it works most of the time.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: SQL program issue

Originally posted by ethos View Post
    Any ideas?
    Yeah, take the day off in the other 10%...
    Actually, I was so overwhelmed by the quantity of details you gave, that barely manage to do the search ...
    Take a look and see if is there anything useful. And, please. If you want better answers, please provide some detailed information ...

Sorin Solomon

»»»»»
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -
    «««««

Comment

Ha, sorry! Didn't really think about it. Infact, there's not alot more info to give?

We use this piece of software that connects to a SQL database (Server 2003). 90% of the time it works and when it does we recieve the error above.

What else would you like to know?

Comment

Well I know nothing about SQL but I would find out who user 104 was and if they are doing anything specific that might lock that table "records"?
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by ethos View Post
          What else would you like to know?
          For instance:
          what SQL product are you using?
          have you checked any of the search results from my earlier post?

Sorin Solomon

»»»»»
          In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
          -
          «««««

Comment

Can you post the SQL query?, Count (*) is a heavy query and may be timing out.

And of course the OBDC connection type and I am assuming is MSSQL Server, on a server 2003 machine, but is it MSSQL 2000, 2005, 2008? What version, MSDE, Standard, Express, Enterprise??
            "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Working...
            X