No announcement yet.

Host a Server, WHERE?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host a Server, WHERE?

My folk,
    I have a client that needs a server for e-commerce involving $$$, he wants to host the server with a big provider online. Which one is good? Which one offer a secure environment? And prices?

Re: Host a Server, WHERE?

Does he want to rent one of their servers, or have them host his own server? Does it have to be a physical server or would a VPS do?

You'll find out the cost by looking it up.

As for which ones are "good", that is subjective. Once you have some names you could possibly ask if anybody on here has any experience with those providers.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Host a Server, WHERE?

Could a VM, noa a shared one, because must be a high security machine.
      Instead I check the net for the companies, im asking to the people here to post what they know

Re: Host a Server, WHERE? has an excellent reputation.
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **