Arcserve - 11.5 SP4 problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcserve - 11.5 SP4 problem

Sorry, no other forum here for this. I have Server 2003 SP2 and I just updated Arcserve 11.5 SP3 to Arcserve SP4. Now I get "unable to position media" errors in the job status. Anyone seen this?

HELP! NO BACKUPS BEING DONE!

Re: Arcserve - 11.5 SP4 problem

Originally posted by araczek View Post
    Sorry, no other forum here for this. I have Server 2003 SP2 and I just updated Arcserve 11.5 SP3 to Arcserve SP4. Now I get "unable to position media" errors in the job status. Anyone seen this?

HELP! NO BACKUPS BEING DONE!
    Should be in the Misc forum not here.

Reported for moving.

Have you searched Google???

http://www.google.com.au/search?sour...ition+media%22

Comment

I have issues with Arcserve 12. I must say compared to Backup Exec its one hell of an awful program. Their support forums aren't read. I posted an issue on there. After a week of no response I went to take a look only to see my post is still at the top of the forum. I rang their support. It's now about a month and a half on now and there is no phone call back after giving them my life details to register for support.

Sorry about the rant. Need to vent off to someone
      Please remember to leave positive reputation points (The Ying Yang Icon) if someone helps you.

Comment

Possibly this is because of the tape problem. Try retension the tape. It can be done from Device menu, just besides to format and eject. This is a common issue with tape drives.
        Last edited by mohanmathew; 7th November 2008, 07:08. Reason: typo
        Mohan Mathew[VU3MMU]
        MCITP [AD]

Comment

Working...
        X