Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useful KB alerting website: www.KBAlertz.com

'lo all,

I stumbled upon this site not too long ago and thought it might be of use to us all. I'll quote from their home page and leave it at that:

What is kbAlertz.com?
    kbAlertz.com is an e-mail notification system that scans the entire Microsoft Knowledge Base every night, and e-mails you when updates or additions are made to the technologies you subscribe to. Since we scan the entire knowledge base, we also have a pretty good search system for you to use on the left menu.

Subscribing is easy. Simply fill out your e-mail address and password below. Then, select the technologies that you're interested in. That's it. Now you'll be kept up to date when Microsoft publishes updates to your favorite technologies!!!
    Also of interest is their New KB page.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Re: Useful KB alerting website: www.KBAlertz.com

I've been using the kbalertz web site for several years now. It's very handy for keeping up with new kb article releases.

Comment

Working...
    X