Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to remove spyware from my network

Hi All,

This is Mohsin, I am facing problem that my mails are blocked by spamcop.com, Any one can suggest me which anti spy ware can remove threads from my system that generate spams causing to blocked my mails.

waiting your suggestion.
    Thanks & Regards

Mohsin

Re: Help me to remove spyware from my network

First, spamcop.NET is the website you're thinking of. Have you checked their blocking list?
    http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml

Have you done ANY investigation? Your network may be just fine and it may have been a mistake, or a marketing email may have been identified as spam.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Dude this can happen because of a poorly configured SMTP server not providing a correct FQN or reverse DNS failing for your mx records. As wired said there may be not be any spam coming from your network (unless you have an open relay on your SMTP server) but from the outside it might look a little suspicous, We had a similar issue and reverse DNS was the culprit. hope this helps

Comment

Yes I already checked on all issue you pointed out it must be spy ware there

Comment

Originally posted by Mohsin View Post
          Yes I already checked on all issue you pointed out it must be spy ware there
          have you tried switching some logging on your SMTP box and checking whats being sent out ?

Comment

What did http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml tell you when you entered in your server ip?
            ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi All,

I solved the problem by cleanup my all PCs and Servers by an anti spy ware (Bit Defender) www.bitdefender.com .

anyway thanks you all for reply me promply

Mohsin

Comment

Working...
              X