Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• program to make an installation cd

hello friends
    Is there any program to make an installation cd of an already installed soft ware?

Re: program to make an installation cd

there are two answers to this:

1. No.

2. Buy a copy or contact the vendor for a replacement CD.

Tom
    For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

I dont think so...You cannot retrovert an already installed software back to it's pre-installation state (compressed file). But it would be cool if you could.

Comment

Originally posted by webarchitect View Post
        I dont think so...You cannot retrovert an already installed software back to it's pre-installation state (compressed file). But it would be cool if you could.
        It's not about that. It's about all the files the installation routine carefully places in the right spots; it's about all the registry updating the installation routine does; and it's about the OS knowing that a program is installed. All this cannot be achieved without the proper installation routines and source files.

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Thanks for every one who tried to enlighten me.
          thank you very much

Comment

Working...
          X