Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Ctrl+Alt+Del Window in Xp

Hi,
    In Windows Xp, when i press the Crtl+Alt+Del Button i get an option to lock the screen of the computer i am using and i am able to lock it. but what i would like to do is to hide that window also.
    This was possible in Win 2000 by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Del+Esc buttons at the same time.

Please do let me if this is possible.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Please clarify.

You want to disable the screen you see when pressing ctrl-alt-del or just the option to lock the computer?
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

i would like to hide the window that is displayed when you lock your computer aby pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del or the Win key+L. If you still cannot understand me please let me know i will try to send you a screen shot.

Comment

Originally posted by suniltantry
        If you still cannot understand me please let me know i will try to send you a screen shot.
        Please send the screenshot.
        Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

If you hide the "welcome" screen, how do you intend to logon?
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

maybe he means to not display the window on the screen.
            can be done by a screen saver or power option for the screen.
            as soon as you move the mouse or strike a key the window comes back on.
            Yesterday we stood at the edge of the abyss. Today we are a step further...

Comment

Re: Hide Ctrl+Alt+Del Window in Xp

ok.. try this..

On a windows 2000 system that allows you to login using the Ctrl+Alt+Del screen . Login to the system using the same key combination and then press Ctrl+Alt+Del and press "Lock Computer". Now once you have done that press Ctrl+Alt+Esc+Del and see what happens. The screen disappears. Is it possible to do the same for winXp also. i hope i am clear with that.

Comment

Working...
              X