Citrix Printer Problem !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citrix Printer Problem !!!

Can anybody direct how to and where to download Printer drivers for Sharp-AR-M450 which could be used in Citrix environment without any issue. I heard that Sharp original drivers are not very good to use in Terminal Server and Citrix environments. Our server crashed frequesntly because of these print drivers. Now we are using Generic drivers i.e. LaserJet 5Si which works but actual controls, like tray # 3 = actually # 2 and tray 1 = tray 3. Can anybody please assist? I'm new to Citrix so please bear with me.

Thanks

System: Windows Server 2003 SP2 running on Dell platform.

Re: Citrix Printer Problem !!!

Have you contacted the local Sharp dealer? Maybe they already have the solution and you are trying to invent the wheel again...
    Advice: your title and the content of your post do not entirely fit to each other. A title like "Sharp driver problem on Citrix" would be much more appropriate.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

Sharp Print Driver problem with Citrix 4.0

Sharp is known for their compatability drivers for Citrix, do you have any other ideas or place where good generic drivers could be downloaded?
      Thanks

Comment

Your post does not answer my question...
        No, I don't know any better generic drivers than HP LJ5, otherwise I would have posted them in my first reply.
        Maybe others here know...

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

We've had issues with Citrix printing, and ended up purchasing a third party client which does well to allow the locally installed printers to work through Citrix. Perhaps it will help you, the software is triCerat printing client called Screwdrivers. See link below. Hope this helps!

http://www.tricerat.com/screwdrivers.php

~Kara
          ~Kara
          'What we do not make conscious emerges later as fate.' Carl Jung

Comment

ScrewDrivers is the bomb! However, it may not solve his problem.
            ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X